Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

Monograph of the bombycine moths of North America, including their transformations and origin of the larval markings and armature (1914)

fullscreen
Author: Packard, A. S. (Alpheus Spring), 1839-1905; Cockerell, Theodore D. A. (Theodore Dru Alison), 1866-1948
Volume: pt. 1
Subject: Bombycidae; Moths
Publisher: [Washington, Govt. Print. Off.
Digitizing sponsor: Smithsonian Libraries
Book contributor: Smithsonian Libraries
Collection: biodiversity; americana
Notes: Due to an image anomaly, please see the pdf version of Plate XXVII for an un-cropped view.

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

Part I has title: Monograph of the bombycine moths of America north of Mexico ..

Part 3 edited by Theodore D. A. Cockerell

Bibliographical references interspersed

pt. I. Family I. Notodontidæ. 1895.--pt. II. Family Ceratocampidæ, subfamily Ceratocampinæ. 1905.--pt. III. Families Ceratocompidæ (exclusive of Ceratocampinæ), Saturniidæ, Hemileucidæ, and Brahmaidæ. 1914

extracted picklist

Identifier: monographofbomby01pack
Title_id: 106836
Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Identifier-bib: 39088002432870
Operator: scanner-debra-gilbert@...
Scanner: scribe2.capitolhill.archive.org
Foldoutcount: 9
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/monographofbomby01pack
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t8kd2gb9s